The NX Series represents SATO’s next generation of thermal printers with advanced support for barcode symbologies, character sets and RFID encoding. A product of SATO’s global R&D network the NX Series incorporates value-added features in a world-class design to deliver a printing solution that goes beyond expectations.
SATO's Application-Enabled-Printing AEP Technology solves business problems in various industries with a flexible and cost-effective option of printing labels and tags. This next generation of smart printing allows the NX Series to be used as a stand alone printing solution eliminating the need for costly computers.
- Durable Design - Metal Construction, Heavy Aluminum Durability
- Support a Variety of Media Types - Wound In or Out; Ribbon and Label
- Space Saving Design with Bi-fold Type Side Cover
- Superior Print Accuracy and Quality
- New Darkness Range for Higher Energy Settings
- (Label Tension Damper System) LTDS contributes to a controlled back-feed tension for demand label applications, providing a proper label track
- Multiple On-board Interfaces Standards
- Multi Language Support
- High Speed Processing and Throughput
|Printing Resolution||203dpi, 305 dpi, 609dpi|
|Printing Speed||10 ips, 8 ips, 6 ips|
|Printing Length Max.||100"|
|Connectivity||Parallel, RS-232, and USB ports|